So what?

This is my blog where I showcase my handmade resin jewelry pieces and offer information and tips on great ways to work with resin. Please feel free to email me if you have questions!



Why Resin Chica? My absolute favorite material to work with is Resin because it is beautifully transparent, gets fussy when not taken good care of, particular, can be molded and changed to adapt, and will stubbornly stay put until it gets it's way. Only certain people can work well with Resin. I am Resin Chica. (Yes I am also Free2bMommy) Resin Chica is my Sasha Fierce!



Wednesday, December 30, 2009

what you can do with resin...






I make resin jewelry and art that can take moments in time and objects and preserve them to wear as a personal statement. Some of my favorite pics and examples of what you can do with Resin you can see here. Resin is a tricky substance that when used correctly can yield truly amazing results!


(these pieces are done by some of my favorite fellow resin makers on etsy.com) You can find more of their awesome pieces by searching for their names on etsy!
athingbella
sweetlove4u
highstrungbead


These artist are awesome and among a growing few of us that are stepping outside of the box with playful jewelry. Enjoy!




















































No comments:

Post a Comment