So what?

This is my blog where I showcase my handmade resin jewelry pieces and offer information and tips on great ways to work with resin. Please feel free to email me if you have questions!



Why Resin Chica? My absolute favorite material to work with is Resin because it is beautifully transparent, gets fussy when not taken good care of, particular, can be molded and changed to adapt, and will stubbornly stay put until it gets it's way. Only certain people can work well with Resin. I am Resin Chica. (Yes I am also Free2bMommy) Resin Chica is my Sasha Fierce!



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How to order

Hello all!

I have received a few emails in regards to how to go about ordering a ring. Ring prices range from $10-$15 and all you need to do is email me at sprinklerings@gmail.com and let me know that you would like to order a ring. I will need to know a few things...here is what I will need from you.

1.) Please let me know what shape you would like for your ring. See pic below.

2.) I will need to know what you would like in the ring (the picture.) if you have seen something in my galleries that you like or a common logo, just let me know.

If you would like a special image, just attach a copy of the image on the email. I can use just about any image/picture for the rings.

3.) Glitter!! I work with a layer of clear resin followed by the image, then finished off with a large background layer that includes glitter. Check out the galleries for examples of what I mean. Just let me know the color glitter you would like for your background. If you want just clear/regular glitter, thats okay too. I of course have most of the colors...but not all.

I then will create an invoice and send you a link for payment via PayPal (the only method of payment I accept) if you do not have a paypal account they are really easy to set up and use.

I do not begin custom work, which is just about everything, without payment in advance.

I try to have the piece done in 1 week, but request 2 weeks.







No comments:

Post a Comment