So what?

This is my blog where I showcase my handmade resin jewelry pieces and offer information and tips on great ways to work with resin. Please feel free to email me if you have questions!



Why Resin Chica? My absolute favorite material to work with is Resin because it is beautifully transparent, gets fussy when not taken good care of, particular, can be molded and changed to adapt, and will stubbornly stay put until it gets it's way. Only certain people can work well with Resin. I am Resin Chica. (Yes I am also Free2bMommy) Resin Chica is my Sasha Fierce!



Sunday, January 31, 2010

Esty Craft Site Apps

We have all heard the phrase "there is an App for everything". Etsy is no exception. Here are some of the Apps created to help with navigating through the website with one touch. Check them out and see if one is right for you!

Resin Chica!

No comments:

Post a Comment