Monday, January 4, 2010
So...I "sealed" some icon images in decoupage that totally did not work...once I placed the images into the resin, the images were quickly messed up with patches of translucency from the resin. I have heard that Mod Podge is the best option. Since I do not have Mod Podge, I used Decoupage glue to seal in the image the day before even placing the item in the resin. Following the image embedding, I added a final layer of awesome bright pink glitter as the background. This camouflaged the decoupage mistake a little bit...but I am afraid not enough...oh well maybe I can use them for the HUGE window decorating I have in mind...more to come soon.
Posted by Free2bMommy at 8:56 AM