I began by using the standard mold trays that you can buy at any craft store. They are made by Castin Craft and are super easy to use. http://www.kitkraft.biz/product.php?productid=6775
Intructions- make sure to protect work area with wax paper (or similar paper).
- Spray with MOLD RELEASE
- Place mold tray on level surface.
- Fill mold cavities just below top.
- Place tray in sturdy spot where it will not be moved or jerked.
- Place cover over tray to prevent dust and/or particles from getting in mold (tupperware upside down- my preference)
- Once pieces are cured (I like to wait 24 hours), turn tray over and press center area of each piece to release, flex if necessary.
Although these are easy to use, they do not allow for much creativity, but are a GREAT beginners tool.
Happy Molding - Resin Chica