So what?

This is my blog where I showcase my handmade resin jewelry pieces and offer information and tips on great ways to work with resin. Please feel free to email me if you have questions!



Why Resin Chica? My absolute favorite material to work with is Resin because it is beautifully transparent, gets fussy when not taken good care of, particular, can be molded and changed to adapt, and will stubbornly stay put until it gets it's way. Only certain people can work well with Resin. I am Resin Chica. (Yes I am also Free2bMommy) Resin Chica is my Sasha Fierce!



Saturday, April 17, 2010

Feeling amazing!

I was included in one of my favorite blogs! PiinkCupcakez.com - The 411 on Everything Glam!

Thanks girlie!!

Here is the link to the post!

This blog is awesome and really fun to read, plus all the pink makes me Luuuuuv it even more!

One of my favorite things about her blog is the awesome pics of the "eyes" with the different styles and combos of eyeshadows! I could never get my eyes that perfect, but its fun to dream!

I have finally started selling on etsy! I was selling myself short, by doing all of my transactions off-line and was not able to build my reputation on etsy. I do not have a bunch listed on there yet, but will be adding a bunch over the weekend.

If I make a special piece for you, I will post it onto Esty for you to complete the transaction that way!

Thanks for all of the support!

Resin Chica

1 comment: