So what?

This is my blog where I showcase my handmade resin jewelry pieces and offer information and tips on great ways to work with resin. Please feel free to email me if you have questions!



Why Resin Chica? My absolute favorite material to work with is Resin because it is beautifully transparent, gets fussy when not taken good care of, particular, can be molded and changed to adapt, and will stubbornly stay put until it gets it's way. Only certain people can work well with Resin. I am Resin Chica. (Yes I am also Free2bMommy) Resin Chica is my Sasha Fierce!



Friday, February 26, 2010

And the winner is...

PiinkCupcakez blogger!!!
Sorry it took me so long to announce! I had to restart my computer!! URGH!!
The winner will receive a handmade resin adjustable band ring made with epoxy resin and real candy sprinkles with an overcoat of super fine glitter!
I will make contact with the winner! I will also announce next weeks "follower" giveaway this weekend!! Stay tuned! Thanks to everyone!
Resin Chica

2 comments: