So what?

This is my blog where I showcase my handmade resin jewelry pieces and offer information and tips on great ways to work with resin. Please feel free to email me if you have questions!



Why Resin Chica? My absolute favorite material to work with is Resin because it is beautifully transparent, gets fussy when not taken good care of, particular, can be molded and changed to adapt, and will stubbornly stay put until it gets it's way. Only certain people can work well with Resin. I am Resin Chica. (Yes I am also Free2bMommy) Resin Chica is my Sasha Fierce!



Thursday, February 25, 2010

This week's Resin Giveaway!


Check out this ring! It is one of my favorite in this collection and there are more to come! All you have to do is be a blog "follower" to qualify for this week's giveaway! The winner will be selected at random and announced tomorrow at 10am central time!

I am going to try to announce the next giveaway this weekend! Stay tuned!

Good Luck!

Resin Chica

No comments:

Post a Comment